Sunday 3 July 2011

Worst cleanser ever?!?!


Superdrug's own brand cleanser retailing at £3.99 has to be one of the worst products I have ever tried. The product itself contains tea tree oil and aloe vera extract - which is meant to be a very soothing oil for the skin. However it also contains peppermint oils, which is the part I don't like.

I was following my usual nighty routine of removing my make up and so on, when I used this product for the first time. I put the product onto a cotton wool pad and began to remove the dirt and make up from my skin, and the peppermint smell just hits you straight away. I didn't even go near my eyes with this product and It made my eyes water the smell is so over powering.

After using this product my face was very sore and red - also like the product had burnt my skin!! It was awful, however thankfully now my skin has calmed down. Maybe It is because I have sensitive and dry skin I don't know but one thing is for sure this product is going in the bin.

No comments:

Post a Comment