Today for the first time I used the Babyliss Big Hair styling tool it is basically a big hair brush and a hairdyer combined for those of us who cant use both at once!! It is really quick and simple to use - and no your hair won't get tangled up in it!! (I thought that at first but since using it I can tell you that there is little chance of it getting all caught up - yay!) it sells for arround £30 - £45 depending on where you get it from in the UK it is cheaper to buy it from the Co-op as there it is £31 (i'm not sure if this was on sale or not...)
The device it self has 3 different heat settings an when on the * symbol the device doesn't rotate but still is hot - which would be good if you just wanted straight hair....and it 2 rotation buttons which rotate both clockwise and anti-clockwise which is good for it your right or left handed :)
these are my results after using it.,,,,
How I used it:
- I first applied tresseme volume spray in my roots and the tresseme heat protector on my hair.
- Babyliss recommend that you dry your hair with a hair dyer first so that it isn't totally wet before using the big hair - so I used one and dryed my hair abit upside down to give it more volume.
- I then sectioned off my hair and started to use the babyliss big hair - at first it was a little tricky to use but you soon get the hang of it! you basically brush your hair then go to the end and use the rotation button and it takes your hair up to the root you leave it there for a few seconds and then use the other rotation button to let it down or just brush it out yourself and repeat - it's really simple. 9Whilst using it you also find different ways to use it e.g. if you just brush down it's straight but if you were to leave the rotation at the end you get a very loose curl.)
- when it was dry I just backcombed my hair on the crown with a small comb
- after my hair was dry and styled I then used hairspray
et volia!! my hair looked awesome!!
Overall I think this is an awesome product it made my hair have more volume and gave it abit of curl and it didn't take as long to dry even more so because the brush is so big it allows you to have bigger sections to work with...the only thing that I would say is its downfall is that it kinda ruins your hairs cuticle but so does most heated products and due to that I dye my hair all the time mine is pretty damaged anyway...opps haha.
I would really recommend this product!!