Sunday 1 January 2012

December Favourites


So, these are some of the things that i've been loving in December!!
  • MAC loose powder Silver Dusk
  • MAC Pinch Me Blush
  • MAC Dolly Mix Blush
  • MAC Electra eyeshadow
  • MAC Bare Study Paintpot 
  • MUA Dark Bronzer
  • Perfume by Christina Aguilra  
  • Maybeline Great Lashes
  • Soap and Glory Daily Body Butter
  • Loose Glitters and Glitter Eyeliners 
But My ALL time favorites were...  

Since a girl in my class had Pinch Me blush and very kindly let me try it i've fell it love i've used it everyday since i got it i've also used my Dolly Mix blusher more too!! yay for MAC blushes!!




I also brought MAC Silver Dusk the same day as I brought Pinch Me I was originally after the Soft and Gentle Mineralize Skinfinish but they had none in stock of that so I asked the make up artist what else they had (as i really needed a new highlighter due to fear of my MAC wonderwoman one wearing out since thats limted edition ) So she showed me this swatched it and WOW i fell it love and again have used it ever since i got it!! I love this product I will be repurchasing always!!!
Swatches of my favourite face products  (bottom - top) MUA dark bronzer,  MAC Dollymix , MAC pinch me, MAC silver dusk

Swatches of favourite eye products (bottom - top) MAC bare study,  MAC electra





No comments:

Post a Comment