Friday 4 March 2011

MAC WONDER WOMAN!

So, here it is...



Finally (yesterday) the mac wonder woman collection arrived here in the UK. And I have been waiting for it for a long time. I went to my local mac counter and well, WOW! All the products are absoultly amazing and the size of the lipglasses are whoa, massive! The eyeshadows are all very pigmented and everything is just wonderful.
So I brought the Valiant Eyeshadow Palette (£36) and the Pink Powder Minerlize Skinfinish (£26) - these where the two things that I wanted the most! And I'm not disapointed at all! Also luckily for me at Debenhams they had a 10% off sale, so I got them a little bit cheaper which I was thrilled about...yaaaay!!
So here's the swatches of what I brought:






They're soooo pretty! I'll be so sad when I hit the pans :(


here is the look I created with this eyeshadow palette:

No comments:

Post a Comment