This look is inspired by Romanian beauty Alexandra Stan's music video for Mr Saxobeat in which she has a dark blue smokey eye and curled hair swept to one side.
- H&M Palette eyeshadows (dark blue mixed with dark silver) (all over lid)
- MAC contrast (under eye and crease)
- MAC carbon (outer corner of eye blended into the crease and under the eye in the outer corner)
- MAC dazzlelight (as highlight on the brow bone)
- Barry M black eyeliner kohl (waterline)
- MAC Fluidline in Blitz & Glitz ( on the top lash line)
- Bourjois Volume Clubbing Mascara (top and bottom lashes)
- curl all your hair first with a side parting (I used GHD straighteners but curling tongs will also work :) oh and don't forget to use heat protector ;) )
- bring all of the hair onto one side and grip into place then using pins, pin any curls down that are sticking out (if you like you can leave a few pieces of hair out at the front on the other side)
- arrange the fringe so that it is swept across the face and so that abit is back into the curls and then pin into place!
- then use lots and lots of hairspray hehe et volia!!
And yes I have dyed my hair AGAIN!!! :D hehehe back to blonde :)