Friday 11 November 2011

Highlighted Makeup

 


Really bright highlighted shinny make up inspired by a photo i saw online of Kim Kardashian... unfortunately however I can't find that photo again (sorrrryy!!!).




On the eyes I started off by apply Vanilla by MAC all under the brow bone...then I used MAC Electra on the lids (it is a very shinny light silver colour), after that I applied MAC Quarry (a matte light brown) in the crease and blended it up towards the brow bone I then applied Satin Taupe to the crease just to add some shine! and then blended it up again to the brow bone... after that I applied a Handwritten by MAC (a darkish brown) to the outer corner just to darken the look up a little! I then applied a frosty white into the inner corner just to brighten up the eye (this colour is by NYC but I forget the name of it). After that I just used a liquid eyeliner on top, a white khol liner in the waterline and lots of mascara :)


For highlighting the face I used the MAC wonderwoman powder in pink powder, although you can just use a matte bronzer for contouring and phloof by MAC is a similar colour to the highlight shade in the powder but  phloof is an eyeshadow......on my lips is my all time favourite creme de nude lipstick from MAC.

Sorry that this look is all by MAC - which i know is expensive to buy but this look can also be created by using drugstore products :)

also...Sorry that  I haven't been blogging for a while!! i've been busy :))



No comments:

Post a Comment