Friday 18 November 2011

Weekly Favourites (week starting 14/11/11)


Each week I plan to make a weekly favourites - of products that i've used most that week...
This week i've been using pretty much these products over and over again!!
MAC eyeshadows in Vanilla, Naked Lunch, Satin Taupe and Handwritten - they make a really day time look together. and for my brows recently I've been trying a lot of different products...MAC Quarry...Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil...Random Brown eyeshadows...but I've found that I like the Avon glimmerstick brow definer in dark brown...I've noticed that a looooooot of girls use MAC cork on their brows so I might try that one next :)
I'm not really much of a blush person but this week I've been loving these two cream blushes...The Natural Collection Rosy Pink and Maybelline Dream Touch Blush 07 (I seem to of lost my MAC Dollymix blush - which is lost within my make up bag....it has to be somewhere in the house) these two are really nice and stay on quite well - surprisingly the cheaper of the two (the natural collection) blush stays on for longer.
I've also gotten back into my MAC lipstick combo of Speed Dial Lipstick with Pinkarat Lusterglass ontop It looks super pretty together!!
As for perfume I've been using my YSL Elle nearly every single day as my other perfumes (Chanel - Chance; the pink one, Britney Spears - Fantasy, Playboy - Go Play, Kylie - Darling, are all too sweet smelling for Autumn/Winter however so is YSL but less so i guess haha )





No comments:

Post a Comment