Thursday 24 October 2013

Great Autumn Nail Colours




Autumn is here and winter is fast approaching! Although I really wish it wasn't because I hate the cold weather and the depressing gloomy skies. 

Autumn reminds me of dark burgandy coloured leaves that fall off the trees, mugs of hot warming drinks with cream ontop and stormy purple skies, so why not reflect the season on your nails.


Autumn Colour Chart


I've picked out some great nail polish colours for the season: 

Cream/Coffee Colours: Barry M Cappuccino,Barry M Lychee, Topshop Glimmer, Fearne Black Honey 

Reds: Nails Inc Victoria, Natural Collection Black Cherry, Barry M Raspberry 

Purples: Primark Beauty, Natural Collection Cosmic Crush, Nicole by OPI Make a Change, Fearne Cranberry Sparks 


The very top colour I found another copper colour - 17 Copper. 

Right now I am wearing Nails Inc Victoria I love this colour for Autumn it's so beautiful! 

Nails inc Victoria







No comments:

Post a Comment