Autumn Look - Fallen Leaves
As autumn approaches so does the darker colours so roll on the dark and warm browns, blacks and reds!
For this look I used:
- Sunset from the Sleek Mediterranean collection (L/E) all over the lid - a dupe for this is MAC Cranberry
- Dark Brown shade from H&M eyeshadow palette in the crease and under the eye - but any dark brown will do!
- Carbon from MAC slightly pushed into the outer corner of the top and bottom - any black will do!
- The white/golden highlighter shade from MAC Wonderwoman Collection Pink Powder
- MAC Fluidline in Blitz & Glitz as eyeliner on top (I also had a collection 2000 eye khol in the waterline but it wore away as i've worn this look all day!)
- Rimmel The Max Volume Flash Mascara