Friday 23 September 2011

Primark - Fake Tan

Tan-Crazy?!?!

Primark has a sale on their fake tan and make up goodies - I brought 3 bottles of Primark fake tan on Thursday since they were 50p each I thought well even if they aren't good 50p isn't bad so on Thursday I brought the mousse version and the Matte and Shimmer tanning lotions (which were originally £1.50) after trying the Matte lotion on the Thursday night I was really impressed so today (Friday) I brought 6 more tubes just for £3 - I know that 6 may seem a lot but I figured that if they're selling it all off then they wont have it for the autumn/winter range so in case of running out I got back ups hehe so all in all I've spent £4.50 for 9 tubes/bottles of fake tan which is awesome I think!!! 

here are swatches of the tan on my arms (note these photos have NOT been edited and that I am very pale - NC15  :) ) 


No comments:

Post a Comment