Tuesday 8 January 2013

Makeup look of the day!!! 08~01~13


Today's makeup is a brown smokey eye from the Urban Decay Naked Palette!

    Naked - on the crease 
Darkhorse - on the lid
Creep - on the outer V
Sidecar - on the inner corner 
Virgin - on the brow bone

I also contoured my face, cheeks and nose! 
The Lashes are from Mac - although I'm not sure what number as I got them for Christmas!

I used Lip Liner to make my lips appear fuller - It's a Playboy on called Crimson Kisses (but I think it's discontinued)
The lipstick is by MAC it's called Speed Dial it's a beautiful hot pink! 
I also added the most beautiful lip gloss ever!! Hot 6 by Bobbi Brown It's a hot pink lip gloss with lot's of glitter inside!!!


2 comments:

  1. I love your make-up, you look beautiful :) I love the lashes!
    LaceyLoves x

    ReplyDelete