Wednesday 13 March 2013

Aussie: Miracle Hair Insurance Leave in Conditioner

Yesterday I was in wilkinsons and saw this product, I'd heard a lot about It online being good and so on so I decided to pick on up I don't remember the exact price but it was under £4.

Today was my first day using it and WOW I heard it was good but I didn't expect it to be this good! It really is a miracle product. I used it on my own hair and my extensions - although on my extensions I put it on before straightening. Now I've had these extensions well over 6 months and they are getting thin and ratty and dry after silver/purple shampoo and this product has made them so soft! Like literally so soft as if they are brand new they feel like silk! As for my own hair it looks healthy and again is really soft - something that most bleach blondes can't get because well the bleach ruins your hair somewhat. This product also smells Devine I can't put my finger on the smell but trust me it's lovely! I defiantly want to purchase another bottle of this it's amazing!

Price - So cheap at under £4 but to be honest I'd pay well over the price for this it's like a salon product!

Packaging - It's clean sleek and simple the spray top is really sturdy and easy to use I also really like how it has the directions for use and the little kangaroos around the top.

Product - I really can't say enough it makes your hair super super silky soft it's smells lush and it works!

10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment