Tuesday 14 June 2011

MAC Haul



After saving up I went into my local mac store and brought some goodies (hehe)...

I will possibly do a tutorial using these!



(the swatch doesn't show how pigmented it really is)
Firstly I brought a mineralize  eyeshadow in Pretty & Prim, it a light pink with a beautiful pink under toned brown, the pink as an eyeshadow doesn't suit me much so i use it as a blush hehe.




I also got Naked Lunch as a new addition to my palette i originally went out to buy All That Glitters but that was out of stock and I loved the look of this eyeshadow, it's great as a highlighter or for just a wash of colour over the lids when you can't be bothered for much. 







excuse my dry cracked lips, i was ill when i took this :( 
I also got Angel lipstick i've been wanting this for ages, and i mean ages but i've not got round to buying it, it's a beautiful pink colour and I will defiantly be repurchasing this! it's the perfect pink lipstick...






and the last thing i got was the summer stash from the Surf Baby summer collection 2011. Im not much for this collection to be honest the packaging looks cheap and ugh just not my taste, however I feel in love with these colours as soon as I saw them, I actually went to the MAC counter the day that they came out haha - yes I am really that crazy! and the best thing is because they are pigments I will never run out of them hehehe...




1 comment: